About "Tik inovacijos"
MB “Tik inovacijos”, legal entity code 3040746, registered at Mokslininkų str. 2A, LT-08412 Vilnius, data about the company are collected and stored in Vilnius branch of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information collected by “Tik inovacijos“ about the Customer that can be used to identify the Customer and is stored electronically or otherwise.
How "Tik inovacijos" collects and uses customers' personal data
"Tik inovacijos" handles your Personal Data obtained in the following ways:
When you register as a new member, you must provide the following data to complete your registration and access your account:
- When you submit Personal Data to us yourself;
- When we collect your Personal Data by yourself using the Internet site, mobile application, social accounts administered by us, when you contact us by phone or e-mail;
- To the extent permitted by applicable legislation, we may also receive information about you from other sources, such as publicly available registers, databases, marketing partners and other third parties.
If you send mail to other members on an app or website, we collect and use the following data:
- Postal address;
- Confirmation that you are over the age of 18;
- The name of the member with whom you are sending the letter;
- The contents of the letter;
- Date and time of the letters;
- Shared photos;
- Information about whether another member has seen your message.
The website shows you how you can contact “Tik inovacijos“. We accept, review, and provide the answers ourselves. If you contact us by e-mail, we will process your data as follows: your name, e-mail address and the text of your correspondence.
Such data will be processed to prepare for the performance of the contract or to answer your concerns. If you do not provide your contact details, it will not be possible to contact you.
Please note that e-mail tracking or blocking software may be used and you must ensure that the messages you send do not contain illegal content.
Our website also uses third-party cookies. These cookies are used to create a history of browsing for each visitor so that we can show you advertising specifically for you and ensure best practices when browsing our website. If your browser allows you to save third-party cookies, our preferred partner has the option to save your cookies to your browser.
Policy validity and changes
This Policy is valid since 01 February 2021. If we change this Policy, we will publish its updated version on this page.